• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WHS folder dupe question

Joined
Feb 23, 2005
Messages
650
I setup a spanned volume with 3 x 2TB drives, there is no folder duplication option available to the server folders yet I assume since there is only 1 volume. If I add another 2TB drive and just ran it as its own simple volume, would I be able to enable folder dupe? (Only up to 2TB worth of course of data).
 
WHS 2011 (v2). I thought both versions had folder duplication feature though? Don't have a spare drive atm or I would just plug it in to find out, lol.
 
Yes, you can do it like that. When you set up the backup just point it to the new drive.
 
V2 doesn't have the duplication feature. There is no small amount of uproar surrounding this. It is.was called Drive Extender (DE).
 
Back
Top