• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WHS 2011 optimal VM setup

eagleknight

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 8, 2006
Messages
169
I am running WHS 2011 and have it running on a 320GB drive. The install leaves around a 240GB partition D: on the first drive. I run virtualbox and have at least one VM running all the time. I have a second 320GB hard drive that I was originally mirroring with the system disk, but now I have an external backup and no longer need the mirroring option. Would I see much performance increase putting my VM's on this second disk? Or should I drop it in the drivepool with my other disks and keep my VM's on D:.
 
Back
Top