Whose Mass Effect got hosed by the Patch+ Download the Sky?

Kangg

Ad Blocker - Banned
Man,

Bioware must be slipping. Downloaded and installed both the 1.01 patch and the "new" content and it hosed the game. It's like did they even test this crap before putting it out? Oh wait, that's right. EA is behind the game, I should have known better. :rolleyes:

What do you mean by hosed.?.I downloaded both with no issue..Havent really heard of any problems.

I have issues that the patch didn't create or didn't fix, so it's all indifferent to me.

Actually I found that the patch allows me to force AA through the CCC without having to rename the game's executable file to UT3.exe and completely break the launcher program paths and such. Nothing broke for me either.

Maybe I should clarify,

I can strill play ME as long as I dont try to go to the asteroid in the new solar system there. Game crashes every single time. In Biowares support forum there are pages and pages of people having issues since the patch, and content add on.

Game still isn't fixed with the one major issue that I have. Yep, Bioware has failed this round despite their good intention with the DLC.

1. Walk up to a team member on the ship
2. Start a conversation
3. The NPC doesn't acknowledge you.
4. No dialog options appear.
5. No possible way to escape (in game) from the screen which doesn't have any UI present.
6. Only way is to quit w/o saving despite any progress made prior to non-existent conversation.

Holy crap. I just loaded it. And it killed one of my characters. My level fifty that was all tricked out and optimized, vaporized. My level, six or so? Still there. Multiple save games all good, but the one really serious character is gone, now that I loaded the patch and Sky. WTF?

Well, it gives me an excuse to play through again, but still... That shouldn't happen. I think that counts as getting hosed?

Just do what I did when my played disappeared. Download a good trainer, and powerplay back to where you were at, it still takes awhile but not nearly as long otherwise.

Eh, I was thinking about taking a paragon path for a different class anyway. I can talk through a new setup. Still really annoying losing all my gear and such, but I might as well make the best of it!

No problems here too.
Except for the crappy "self shadow" code which is plain erratic and butt ugly.

On mine after the patch, on the Liara mission, as your driving to the refinery, the ground and the molten lava are all the same color now.

I lost my lvl 50 char and all saves, and I had to redo the game config.

gg, Bioware asshats

Back