Who's Still Using Internet Explorer?

I keep it running on my wifes computer as she does medical billing from home. Most hospitals, insurance, medicare and medicaid are still Ie 8/9

Lol IE. Last time I used IE for a browser was in 2002. Firefox for a few years, and then Chrome back when I got my first Android phone, a G1.
Earlier this year I was having to use IE for the BF4 launcher because I couldn't get the plug-in to work.
At work, we are prohibited from using IE, and in fact, a good portion of our web applications dont work on it at all, or run like shit (Citrix stuff)

Use it everyday for work. I don't mind it really is 9 is OK, 10 was better and 11 I thought was actually good, for normal browsing I usuallybused chrome, proxy just wouldn't work with Firefox, had some proprietary windows client that integrated. So you could plug same setting jnto ff and just didn't work. That being said Ie 11 seemed to be faster at rendering pages to me. I'm actually kind of worried that Ie 11 will become the new ie6 now that edge really romoves alot of the integration, sorry for typo s on my phone

Back