• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Who's going to e3?

Kenjiwing

2[H]4U
Joined
Apr 6, 2009
Messages
3,736
Im trying to get my tickets together.. curious if anyone else is going this year!
 
I just got the good news from my bro that he is attending this year and I get to come along. I'm pumped and gonna start getting myself ready for the torture.

Seriously E3 is a gaming exercise for fat people , I went years ago and was totally burned out afterward. I'll be doing a little camera work for my brother and I'll be able to post some videos/pics from his company's server so I'll be sure to put up what I can once I get to the hotel but the internet will be taxed to all hell with all the media attending.

I really hope there is some kind of amazing announcement this year , last year it was the 3DS ..perhaps MS will finally tease the next xbox for 2015.
 
I was thinking of going this year but I don't think I'll have the funds saved up in time.

Definitely going to PAX this year, though, seeing how its relatively close.
 
I just got the good news from my bro that he is attending this year and I get to come along. I'm pumped and gonna start getting myself ready for the torture.

Seriously E3 is a gaming exercise for fat people , I went years ago and was totally burned out afterward.

Well then stop intaking more calories than you burn off, or burn off more calories than you intake.

Its not rocket science in how to not be overweight.
 
Well then stop intaking more calories than you burn off, or burn off more calories than you intake.

Its not rocket science in how to not be overweight.

Incredible advice , thanks for those deep insights :rolleyes:

I'm maybe 20 pounds overweight , if you haven't been to E3 you don't know how crazy it can be.
 
Well then stop intaking more calories than you burn off, or burn off more calories than you intake.

Its not rocket science in how to not be overweight.

Wow.. Kind of an mean thing to say man. And what the fuck does this have to do with E3? He did not come here looking for fitness advice so leave him the fuck alone.

Back on topic. I think I would rather go to PAX. E3 always seems to be a letdown. We will be watching it on the stream though.
 
I go every year... for free :) Been going for a few years now so they consider me alumni and I can quick register in 1 click w/o having to provide industry credentials.

note : Its the best trade show I've ever been to, bar none.
 
The news and revelations that come from E3 seem to be less and less exciting with each passing year. To me, E3 is now just another gaming conference/expo with GDC, TGS, etc. whereas it was once the biggest of its kind.
 
Back
Top