Whoops...

Codegen

Gawd
Joined
Aug 28, 2004
Messages
915
I reformatted over a month ago and I forgot to install the F@H Client....

Anyway, when I get teh 20GB HD for the C466, I'm going to start foldiong that one too.
 
Codegen said:
I reformatted over a month ago and I forgot to install the F@H Client....

Anyway, when I get teh 20GB HD for the C466, I'm going to start foldiong that one too.
Cardinal sin my friend. ;)
 
Unacceptable,
hung.gif
 
KodiakStar said:
That would be so much more fun, if when you clicked on it, it swung around more :)
So did anyone else click on the image in his quote after reading that? :eek:
 
One thing I've noticed, though. Is that ever since I've cleaned the computer out, the top panel hasn't been nearly burning to the touch while under load.

I'm still waiting on the DAMN hd for the C466.
 
Back
Top