• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Whoohoo!!!

Tormond

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - June 2007
Joined
May 4, 2003
Messages
1,406
Finally hit 3K points in production in a single day. Sadly I think everything I currently have is a 600 pointer (not sure what the borgs have) that won't be done for like 2 days so tomorrow gonna look kinda bleak.

 
Bet I can as soon as I move. I have 6 machines just sitting here that I literally have no room to plug them in not to mention about 12 naked ones that I don't have space for until I move. And going to Borg 12 more machines in the morning :)



 
good for you. my main rig just got the no go from my parents until i prove that leaving my computer on doesnt take up much power.
 
Back
Top