Who uses a func pad?

Well I personally use them and have a MX1000 and absolutely love it. It glides wonderfully over the pad, and the sensitivity is amazing! I used to be a rep for them for a few gaming Lans, and one interesting thing is that the material they use to make these is the same type of material they use in bullet proof vests. I am also from the LiqUid devision and I do recommend trying that on a fUnc pad. Its a feel that is unlike any teflon tape or weights.

Good luck with your decision
Raystream
 
I use the Func F Series F-17 and I love it to death. I was into the IceMats and Steelpads. I've tried both and like the func more. I was going to get the archetype but I like my big F-Series anyways. I would like to get the F.10, I have teh F.30
 
I have a fUnc Archetype MBA, use it with my G5, works very nicely. :)

I can also second what Raystream says, about that liquid stuff. I bought it just for the heck of it one time and it's cool. It wears off after a while (few weeks) but if you just want it for a LAN party or something, it'll work good.
 
Back
Top