• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Who sent me a KVM ?

RedShred

2[H]4U
2FA
Joined
Apr 6, 2001
Messages
2,760
the video works... and I'm using it for that. I am soooo grateful for it. I brought home some excess vga cables from work and use them instead of running headless and switching the cable to 4 dedicated F@H boxen 3 times a day.


I owe you some moneys, 10 bucks for that heavy rascal... or some trade pieces or whatever...

PLEASE let me know who you are.
 
I sent you the KVM, and i don't remember what the cost was to send it :D

what you got to trade, since Relic sent me a couple of better cpu's i have everything to build another couple boxen, only short socket 370 mobo's, been on e-Bay looking for something cheap :D

have almost all my farm back up, lost two to family ( were their's to begin with) and added an amd box that will be done tomorrow. leaves me twelve boxes a folding :p

got room for two more.

It's all relic's fault :D
 
racercarl said:
I sent you the KVM, and i don't remember what the cost was to send it :D

what you got to trade, since Relic sent me a couple of better cpu's i have everything to build another couple boxen, only short socket 370 mobo's, been on e-Bay looking for something cheap :D

have almost all my farm back up, lost two to family ( were their's to begin with) and added an amd box that will be done tomorrow. leaves me twelve boxes a folding :p

got room for two more.

It's all relic's fault :D
Socket 370 ? I think I've got one lying around. pm
 
Back
Top