• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Who needs watercooling?...

BigGreg85

Gawd
Joined
Jun 19, 2003
Messages
910
When you can have pneumia(sp?) and frostbite.

Haha.....


I slept all night with my window open last night, letting the freezing cold chicago winter air fill my room. I survived the night just fine with about 5 blankets and a jump suit....

yes we all have to make sacrafices for our little ones....

well i left the temp monitor on and the CPU temp was all the way down to 23C and the case temp was 9C:eek:

I love it


Greg
 
Well, with watercooling you coulda stuck a radiator outside your window, and thus saved yourelf the trouble reattatching frozen digits...
 
The lowest I've ever gotten mine was about 24 C...was really cold that day.
 
well... with water cooling and my L1A's blazing away, I've gone negative. Thank god I had plenty of antifreeze in there.
 
I actually got down to 17C on my FX, which normally runs at 41C Idle/53C load. I was amazing. Got it up to 2.45Ghz stable without even breaking 30C, and low voltage. I was happy enough with 2.45Ghz and just wanted to game right then (was at a LAN).
 
Hahah, my girlfriend wouldn't be happy if I did that. Not at all.

"Hey honey you mind if I leave the window open tonight so I can max out my overclock?" "Ummmm, I always knew you were a big nerd, get the fuck out."
 
Back
Top