Who like the new iTunes?!

Absentee

[H]F Junkie
I do! I love the new interface, and the new way to sort music, AND THE ALBUM ART! :D

Other than the fact that it skips and crackles horribly in windows...Umm i guess the interface is nice but it kinda sucks that it can't do the one thing it was meant to do...play music lol.

Don't believe me go look at the iTunes for Windows forum on apple discussions

I have it for OS X. I was thrilled with the fact that it was going to get rid of all gaps, however because the gap thing is set to "no" by default, it went and added 2 seconds of empty space to all my music! Then the iPod updater would not work because the "file was in use." So I tried to restore my ipod, same error. I ended up using disk utility to erase it, and then restored it in iTunes after that. It all works now (the gapless thing) but was a pain to get working.

iTunes 7 was also slow and laggy at times, and even locked up once when trying to eject my iPod. Anyone else having these problems?

sitheris said:
Other than the fact that it skips and crackles horribly in windows...Umm i guess the interface is nice but it kinda sucks that it can't do the one thing it was meant to do...play music lol.

Don't believe me go look at the iTunes for Windows forum on apple discussions

I'm having a similar problem, especially when I have Teamspeak2 open. Crackly music.

The album stuff is awesome, but it's just too slow. That may just be my computer though. Sad to see a P4 2.4 brought to its knees by a little music player :(

It doesn't work with FLAC. If it worked with FLAC files, I'd like it. That about sums it up for me.

natermeister said:
It doesn't work with FLAC. If it worked with FLAC files, I'd like it. That about sums it up for me.
AFAIK, in iTunes 6, your could rename FLAC files to .M4A and play them.

To the people with crackely music. This might sound stupid, but have you restarted yet?

My music played fine for a good 10 minutes, but then it got all "wierd". It hissed, it popped and it crackeled.

I restarted and everything seems to be going fine... 2 hours straight now.

Back