• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Who is Relic?

relic, along with the likes of Lperry , Gaiden, KingN and a [H]orde of others was what made this "team" come alive.
relic managed to organize swap meets at [H]ooters.

relic managed to keep peeps enthused and amiable - BEFORE there was a moderator.
relic determined that the proper combination of mojo, pizza box, CPU, m/b, ram a "beautiful thing", scientific advancement and a method of home heating.
Perhaps many of you newborn are to young to REMEMBER Pentium 90's, but that's where we started. Throw one in a closet and come back next year.

Let us not mourn our loss of relic, I'm sure he is making the world a better place.

 
Relic might say " I am that I am" and leave it at that. :D

The hooters gatherings/swapmeets were lots of fun and a chance to put faces to names.

God Speed Relic! :cool:
 
Back
Top