• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Who is FLECOM?

He is da man! you dont know him? ;)

u_DR_K13

u_DR_K13
 
I AM BATMAN!!! NANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANA BATMAN!!! :D

I have really dropped out of the DC scene... sooooo to re-enter, with a bang... by this weekend my big guns shall be released, prepare to see a huge jump in production, sorry dude, you'r going to have to press that pedal harder :cool:
 
ya dude, between work and school and a relationship issues... i havent even thought about folding in the longest...

but never fear, FLECOM is back :)
 
doh!

Well glad I could stimulate some folding powah increases with competititon. Guess I'll have to release a new borgerclockix... I mean Overclockix live CD and try to get a temporary boost from non-folders who try it out.
 
Hey, Flecom! Nice to see you back. Maybe you'll find some time to update your website... yeah right :p. J\k.
 
Ibanez3434 said:
Hey, Flecom! Nice to see you back. Maybe you'll find some time to update your website... yeah right :p. J\k.

ahh, thats another story all together... someday perhaps :p
 
Back
Top