Who in there right mind....

I just bought one. I feel like such an asshole now...

Just kidding. I don't have that kind of scratch.

phoderpants said:
Wow, takin advantage of the people that don't know any better. Sounds like the American way!

Holy shit.. you know whats funny? You can get a budget dell system with the same videocard in it for that much ROFL....

well there are "unaware" customers out there to buy load of those stuff

just like how some uninformed customers buy low end vid cards thinking its the shit. a month ago, i saw someone at COMPUSSR paid 50 bucks for a 9250 Radeon and he wanted to play HL2 :rolleyes:

then again... i bought a MX440 once thinking its a like Ti

Dell takes advantage of and preys upon the ignorant or simply 'non-informed' masses. That's how they make their money, by thinking for the customer and using their name as a multimedia giant to tell you what you need. But we as consumers get conned like this on a daily basis via other products....

Dark Prodigy said:
But we as consumers get conned like this on a daily basis via other products....

Like what?

Dark Prodigy said:
sing their name as a multimedia giant to tell you what you need

That is true. Most of the money you give them is for their name.

Dark Prodigy said:
Dell takes advantage of and preys upon the ignorant or simply 'non-informed' masses. That's how they make their money, by thinking for the customer and using their name as a multimedia giant to tell you what you need. But we as consumers get conned like this on a daily basis via other products....

you are correct, but the way you put it makes me scratch my head

jeez, and it's only a 256 card. you'd think for that price it would be 1024, or 512 at least. but it does come with a t-shirt. i mean, buy some hardware, get some clothes with it too? you can't afford NOT to buy it!! :p

Back