Who has Gears of War and where did you get it?

SKINNER

n00b
Best Buy doesn't have it (they 'might' be getting it later today, but NONE of there stores have it right now). EB games didn't get it. Toys R Us didn't get it (they said next week). Gamestop is selling it only to people who preordered it.

:/

FYI - I live in the metro Detroit area.

My gamestop had about 30 copies left yesterday when I went there. I thought they would be sold out because I showed up there at about 7PM last night.

Cool.

Yeah, My brother went to another Best Buy this morning and they were just putting them on the shelves. He scored me a copy of Gears and Call of Duty 3. w00t!

:D

To all you MAssholes, the Best Buy in Watertown(near harvard) has them in stock but not displayed, you have to ask. Most other stores around here dont plan on getting them until tomorrow.

My gf just went looking at EBs and Best Buy but they have not recieved their shipment yet (all the EBs here only got a few cause the rest is stuck in Nashville). So Tucson appears to be bone dry basically.

I got mine at a Best Buy in Reston, VA at ~12:30PM. They had 3 copies left after I bought mine (I got a CE copy).

I can't find this f'n game.. Pre-ordered at blockbuster in South florida palm beach county !!!!!!!!!! they said its stuck in memphis.. Spoke with Best buy in palm beach gardens, they dont have it.. FYE in the mall, doesnt have it. Walmart in jupiter,florida DOESNT have it..

awesome, im glad that palm beach county is f'd.

My sister has my CE Edition since yesterday afternoon. Pre-Order from Gamestop in NYC. It is my B-day present... getting it tonight. 5 days before my bday.

Got mine in after pre-ordering yesterday at gamestop in Roswell NM. All of the copies they got this morning ended up going to pre-orders.

I got mine on the 7th at Gamestop (Brea, Ca)

edit. FedEx lost 200,000 copies of Gears in Memphis on the 7th and recovered them today (8th). Those EB/Gamestop stores w/o will have them tomorrow.

Yeah, and my Gamestop is one of the ones that got screwed thanks to Fedex. :mad: Thank God Best Buy recieved theirs, I picked up one of the last CE

IceWind said:
Yeah, and my Gamestop is one of the ones that god screwed thanks to Fedex. :mad: Thank God Best Buy recieved theirs, I picked up one of the last CE

Same. My Gamestop preorder got pooched, so I drove to the nearest Best Buy doing mach 5 to pick up one of their last copies.

Gamestop fucked up my preorder. Got mine at Game Crazy. They had only a billion copies sitting out on the shelf.

finnally GOT MY COPY at my local eb.

Jupiter ,FL Palm beach county ...

also got the game guide cuz im a dork.. thx

In Denver pretty much everyone has it now. On the 7th I guess almost nobody had any 'cept a few stores (who had to cover a handfull of pre-orders) and a rogue Gamestop in Thornton who got in a ton.
Right now every major retailer in the city has it.

i walked into gamestop on tuesday after work and got 1 of the last 2 copies they had left not for reserves

Just called local gamestop and the guy said no problem (tampa, fl). He did question what edition I wanted and I didn't know there was different ones.

I'm guessing a collectors edition? I don't really care, I just want to play and don't want to wait for gamefly to send it to me.

just picked my copy up at Fred Meyers.

all the other stores arround here didnt have it, but the freddies store closest to me got it last night after the stock guys in the back found the shipment, it had been mis placed in the warehouse..

so i got mine, and im stuck at work for the next 5 hrs :(

Back