Who else got an Office 2010 Technical Preview Invite?

PedroDaGr8

Limp Gawd
Not sure if this belongs in here, but I opened my email today and I had an invitation to join the Office 2010 Technical Preview. I can't remember actually asking to be invited, so I don't know if they are just contacting people who are beta/RC testing Win7 or what, but I am d/l it right now as we speak. Gonna try it out.

I did; having an awful time with Outlook 2010. Between freezing, random errors and corruption ..

Haven't tested it out yet. Debating doing so as it requires one to uninstall Office 2007.

x64 office 2010 is probably the quickest opening program windows has ever had. Man it is quick, before i lift my finger off the mouse after clicking it is loaded already, almost instant!

I did.. Using Outlook mostly, upgrade went smooth and havent really had any issues yet. The only thing im not a big fan of is that when you have an email no matter how old, if the titles are the same, in my ex. it was "question" then they all stick together. So I had about 10 different emails that had the same title on that had nothing to do with each other and all got lumped together.

Back