Who do you shoot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dell and DHL, the two worst companies to buy from/ship with in existence. Sorry to hear you're having so much trouble with them. Atleast you can blame it all on your boyfriend now for crying about the warranty. Now he has an awesome warranty, just no card to go with it.

Let us know what happens with it.

Majin said:
Nothing but a bunch of WHORES they are!
Shoot them, hell I'll join you.
They owe me about 200 bucks for things they have lost in transit and not helped me at all, to get my money back! :mad:
i always go as far up the ladder as possible to get stuff done. hell imma on a first name basis with executive escalations at Paypal. i get it done when i have to

DejaWiz said:
Call Dell and ask if they know what's going on now with the paperwork and stuff that DHL requires. If not, tell them about it. If so, tell them you want that paperwork signed, sealed, and delivered to DHL tomorrow, no ifs, ands, or buts! How they've treated you is unprofessional and uncalled for.
Dell contacted DHL with me on the phone but I keep getting different stories from DHL. one rep says that its going to ATL. another says that ATL is no where on the list. I went into a DHL location and my local hub is no where on the tracking. DHL doesnt know what they are doing and Dell doesnt know how to handle it.

I wish it went UPS. I work at UPS so I can get insider info when I need to find something.

Im sick about this thing now. I have waited and waited patiently and now my 500 bucks has gone to waste. I already had to fight Monarch to get my money back after I cancelled the order.

I dont even want this card anymore. It has brought me nothing but financial and emotional pain. Imma get an x850 or somethin.

machwireless said:
the eVGA is only a year. i said the same thing but i guess its a man thing. i upgrade all my electronics every 6 months but i got money and pull like that. he doesnt.
See? I have an eVGA and I don't even know or give a shit about the fuckin warranty. I got a good brand at a good price. Nuff said.

I'm glad I'm not one of those types of men. I would have spent a million bucks on my $500 upgrade 5 months ago if I shopped strictly on basis for warranties

bla bla bla bla....just remember when u get that card in and its uber sweet...and ur doin some bf2 gaming...remember

pfargo_doodytank_1119564044.jpg

machwireless said:
Imma get an x850 or somethin.
Aww c'mon now... Don't downgrade yourself like that. It's not the cards fault. It's Dell's and DHL's.

well im running BF2 on a 5500 OC now on my emachines and i have no lag what soever. just waited for my rig to be pressure tested. this card has brought nothing but drama too my life.

now i got dell escalations on the phone and he says that DHL evidently has changed the shipping address. wonder who in PA wants this card....................

WHICH ONE OF YALL GOT INSIDER INFO ON DHL???

Skrying said:
How about calling the BBB? That should take care of some issues.
well im still tryin to get dell to send me one out today. im on the phone with them. now its the principal of the thing. i have had the patience but now its just down right bad biz.

machwireless said:
Who do you shoot when you order a 7800 GTX from Dell that goes on backorder for two weeks, u were supposed to get it overnight but DHL tells u it was shipped ground and then DHL looses the package?

Do you shoot Dell or DHL?

*breathe Sheffie breathe*

Shouldnt dhl get you another one? I know ups did when they lost my car alarm...

they should but i have never dealt with DHL on things like this. UPS is quick to write me a check and FedEx too but i dont know about DHL. no wonder their stock sucks.

machwireless said:
well im running BF2 on a 5500 OC now on my emachines and i have no lag what soever. just waited for my rig to be pressure tested. this card has brought nothing but drama too my life.

now i got dell escalations on the phone and he says that DHL evidently has changed the shipping address. wonder who in PA wants this card....................

WHICH ONE OF YALL GOT INSIDER INFO ON DHL???

emachines....

laughginymassoff.com_note.gif

my emachines has done me good for the last 3 years. i have never had a problem with it not one time. its reliable, quiet, and cheap. my new rig wont be ready til my birthday next sunday.

Wow... didnt read the thread untill after I posted, must say all these lame image taunts / jokes make me like the forum less.

machwireless said:
my emachines has done me good for the last 3 years. i have never had a problem with it not one time. its reliable, quiet, and cheap. my new rig wont be ready til my birthday next sunday.

nope, no such thing as a good emachines.

as far as who to shoot
dell-dude-story.jpg

some men dont think women should have an opinion i guess.

well final for today............

Dell escalations has contacted DHL to have the package rerouted to me which will take about 3 more days.............................

I got no where with either company today but tomorrow will bring a more pissed off me.

actually my emachines was great until i started gaming but even then i added a few sticks of ram and i have had no major issues.

machwireless said:
actually my emachines was great until i started gaming but even then i added a few sticks of ram and i have had no major issues.

yea alot of people are like that. Then they spoil themselves, and you cant go back to gaming on low levels. Its a sickness. What else ya get?

theres no men here just us boys

well imma use my emachines for folding and a file server while my new rig will be used for gaming and such. i have an old compaq that i am tryin to install linux on or win 2k if i can find it and i have another one in the closet with win 2k on it. basic specs on those besides tons of telephony cards. i get my new rig for my bday. unfortunately its AGP though but imma build a PCIE on myself for christmas. by then i will have my house and can install six Dell 2405 monitors in the walls. :)

machwireless said:
well imma use my emachines for folding and a file server while my new rig will be used for gaming and such. i have an old compaq that i am tryin to install linux on or win 2k if i can find it and i have another one in the closet with win 2k on it. basic specs on those besides tons of telephony cards. i get my new rig for my bday. unfortunately its AGP though but imma build a PCIE on myself for christmas. by then i will have my house and can install six Dell 2405 monitors in the walls. :)

so what computers the 7800 for then?

its for my bf. i got it for his new rig. its the only peice left for his build, well besides a new rad.

Best of luck to you. :)

I've never had really an major problems with DHL myself, aside from them taking longer than most to deliver.

machwireless said:
its for my bf. i got it for his new rig. its the only peice left for his build, well besides a new rad.

aho. Dont stress out though not worth it ;). If you have problems with the people you talk to always go for their manager. They'll right it eventually, they're pretty good about stuff like this.

hope you get ATI for your comps

machwireless said:
such a nice gf. :p tell your boy to buy his own toys and you keep the 7800gtx. :D

i have usually had good luck with DHL but i think the combination with Dell has created hell on earth.

FanATIc said:
aho. Dont stress out though not worth it ;). If you have problems with the people you talk to always go for their manager. They'll right it eventually, they're pretty good about stuff like this.

hope you get ATI for your comps
yeah i got a 9800 pro for my rig. imma have to run bf2 in low res but it will do just fine for the next few months til i build my first rig by myself. the other comps are for my folding far so integrated is fine.

machwireless said:
yeah i got a 9800 pro for my rig. imma have to run bf2 in low res but it will do just fine for the next few months til i build my first rig by myself. the other comps are for my folding far so integrated is fine.

bf2 is very overated in my opinion. whats that like 3 or 4 computers running at once 24/7? interesting electric bill :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back