Who do you shoot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

machwireless

[H]ard|Gawd
Who do you shoot when you order a 7800 GTX from Dell that goes on backorder for two weeks, u were supposed to get it overnight but DHL tells u it was shipped ground and then DHL looses the package?

Do you shoot Dell or DHL?

*breathe Sheffie breathe*

I don't condone violence, but in theory... ;)

Why don't you have DHL give you a replacement for the one u lost and call dell and have them ship u a new one ASAP. So u will get 2 :)

It's worth a try.

yeah im fussing with Dell now to get them to send me an exchange NOW and DHL will send me a check or find my package. Someones gonna cough up a card or two.

You shoot me because I was the delivery boy and I opened the package and I intercepted your little precious GTX lil rich boy HHAHAH owned, and ur gonna feel angry cause you don't know where I live to kill me HAHHAHA lol

Dell uses DHL? Hmm, I hate DHL I have never any good service from them.

Get this little story: I bought a Zen Touch MP3 player from a user here and he shipped DHL, well after a few days when it should have shown up and it still wasnt here. I got in contact with the user and he had plenty of proof of shipping and he was a very well known guy with good heat, so I call up DHL. It seems that DHL had a new driver and he didnt know how to find my house, so instead of contacting me, they had my phone number and they could have mailed me a letter or something too, they simply dont deliever it. Well, I was more than a little pissed off. So, they finally got it to me and offered me a few free shipping offers, I've never taken them up on it. I rather pay extra than put others through that trouble.

a400tdh said:
You shoot me because I was the delivery boy and I opened the package and I intercepted your little precious GTX lil rich boy HHAHAH owned, and ur gonna feel angry cause you don't know where I live to kill me HAHHAHA lol
You're alittle weird, and jealous, and looks like you need love..Please seek a girlfriend, thanks.

I used DHL for overnight stuff ONLY. they are crap for anything else. now Dell is telling me that they cant deliver exchange yet because the card costs too much.

machwireless said:
I used DHL for overnight stuff ONLY. they are crap for anything else. now Dell is telling me that they cant deliver exchange yet because the card costs too much.
Holy shit what a whopper of an excuse! How do they justify saying they can't deliver a replacement because it costs too much when you paid the cost for it?

Doesn't make a bit of sense....

HAHAHAHHAAHAH i remember u. werent u the one bitching that ur bf has a better card than u? and u wanted to 1-up him and get that new one? wasnt there like 6 pages of u crying about he swapped the cards and u dont have the uber new shiny card on the block now? LOL PWND!!!! see what happens ;)

HAHAHAHA U WERE!!!!!

yeah that was me bitchin but i gave that up and just decided to build a better rig than his later. this is actually the card i ordered for him. so na na ni boo boo

DejaWiz said:
Holy shit what a whopper of an excuse! How do they justify saying they can't deliver a replacement because it costs too much when you paid the cost for it?

Doesn't make a bit of sense....
he said the only way they can send me another one now was to charge me again and refund the other one when they get it back. imma wait an hour, take a pill to start PMS and then call back and really bitch.

maybe its cuz your a selfish bitch

u dont need the best on the block to be the best player.....u may have bigger balls, but i know how to use mine ;)

machwireless said:
he said the only way they can send me another one now was to charge me again and refund the other one when they get it back. imma wait an hour, take a pill to start PMS and then call back and really bitch.
Dell should have tracking info on their side through DHL. Tell them to locate your package ASAMFP and get it to you or send another one. If the person you talk to can't get you that information, tell them to put someone on that can.

The BBB is just a phone call away...

DejaWiz said:
Dell should have tracking info on their side through DHL. Tell them to locate your package ASAMFP and get it to you or send another one. The BBB is just a phone call away...
DHL tracking doesnt even know who the shipper or the reciever is. I called DHL and they have no more information that Dell does.

its that feeling you have right now, after all this drama

you bought card for him, for whatever reasons
card missing....

PWND!

noob9.jpg

machwireless said:
DHL tracking doesnt even know who the shipper or the reciever is. I called DHL and they have no more information that Dell does.
How can they not know who the shipper is let alone the receiver? Is there a tracking number? Last time I checked, that's how delivery works. LOL

If they tell you that then you tell them they are now liable for refunding you the entire price of the card plus shipping charges on grounds of incompetence.

im tryin to get Dell to ship me another one today. im pissed to the highest of pisstivity right now.

Would you people get off of her case? She has a problem and she's asking for some help, provide it or get out. There's no reason for bashing her no matter why she bought the card, the simple fact is that she did, she hasnt gotten it and she's getting screwed over by Dell or DHL and needs some advice.

I'd follow Dejawiz's advice, there's no way they shouldnt have that information.

Do you have a tracking number? What about the order confirmation email from Dell; anything on there?

machwireless said:
THESE IDIOTS SHIPPED THE DAMN CARD TO PA!!!!!!

I LIVE IN GA!!!!!!!!!

WTH????????????????
Fuck! Well that seems to put another crack in the Liberty Bell...

The tracking number says that there is not shipper or reciever and that its being shipped to PA. I hate DHL and I will NEVER order Dell again.

machwireless said:
The tracking number says that there is not shipper or reciever and that its being shipped to PA. I hate DHL and I will NEVER order Dell again.
So have they associated your GA address to the tracking number now?
(fingers crossed for ya)

[EDIT] Do they pull a random ship-to state out of hat when they have a tracking number like that?

now i get the indian que and this chick is like clueless and she gets this bastard from DHL on the line and they are not rerouting my package until they get some form from Dell which takes 24 to 48 hours. im so frustrated right now i feel like crying. i should have kept the order from Monarch but my bf had a damn fit about the eVGA warranty.

machwireless said:
now i get the indian que and this chick is like clueless and she gets this bastard from DHL on the line and they are not rerouting my package until they get some form from Dell which takes 24 to 48 hours. im so frustrated right now i feel like crying. i should have kept the order from Monarch but my bf had a damn fit about the eVGA warranty.
A fit over what warranty? The fact that BFG has a lifetime warrany and eVGA's is what, 5 years? I don't know about others, but all my video cards seem to need an upgrade after about 2 years maybe 3, making the lifetime warranty a marketing gimmick.

Skrying said:
Dell uses DHL? Hmm, I hate DHL I have never any good service from them.

Nothing but a bunch of WHORES they are!
Shoot them, hell I'll join you.
They owe me about 200 bucks for things they have lost in transit and not helped me at all, to get my money back! :mad:

the eVGA is only a year. i said the same thing but i guess its a man thing. i upgrade all my electronics every 6 months but i got money and pull like that. he doesnt.

Call Dell and ask if they know what's going on now with the paperwork and stuff that DHL requires. If not, tell them about it. If so, tell them you want that paperwork signed, sealed, and delivered to DHL tomorrow, no ifs, ands, or buts! How they've treated you is unprofessional and uncalled for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back