White Xbox One Launch Team Console

Gotta say that looks pretty bad ass in white/black. Just wouldn't match my components.

I agree. I'm sure there will be a company that takes advantage of that in no time. Joystiq just reported on a company called Evil controllers that are selling modded controllers already for the PS4 with the Xbox One controllers coming soon. You can see the white one and other colors here on Joystiq's page...

http://www.joystiq.com/screenshots/evil-controllers-xbox-one/#!slide=1580286

Kind of pricey. $109/controller.

Company page: I linked to the PS4 controllers b/c the Xbox One controllers aren't available yet.
http://www.evilcontrollers.com/products/custom-controllers/custom-ps4-controllers.html

That was cool of them to do this.

Microsoft does this for each console launch (and other special occasions).

I don't know if Sony does this for employees but they give the press free consoles with their names engraved on them.

White plastic will turn yellow over time from reaction to sunlight even if you're a non-smoker. Have already experienced it.

White plastic will turn yellow over time from reaction to sunlight even if you're a non-smoker. Have already experienced it.

Like this?

snes_plastic_2_large.jpg

I'd sooner expect Sony to release a multi-colored version of their PS4 console than Microsoft will. A lot of the PS3 and PS2 colored consoles are Japan-exclusive, however which is disappointing. I wouldn't mind one in dark blue, however.

Wife's white iPad hasn't turned yellow. Why are XBoxes left in the sunlight?

With a big black ugly sticker warning you not to move the unit with a DVD in the tray. What's up with that warning Microsoft. Way to make your console look ugly... :rolleyes:

When it comes in white, people want black. When it comes in black, people want white. No one is ever happy.

When it comes in white, people want black. When it comes in black, people want white. No one is ever happy.

People who want it in white would be happy with it in white, while people who want it black (like ur mom) would be happy with it in black.

There isn't some sort of collective consciousness at work here.

I would hope they'd be smart enough to use the plastic with the UV inhibitors.

Only cheap plastic changes colors.

People who want it in white would be happy with it in white, while people who want it black (like ur mom) would be happy with it in black.

There isn't some sort of collective consciousness at work here.

You get 100pts for proper utilization of a "your mom" joke.

I would hope they'd be smart enough to use the plastic with the UV inhibitors.

Only cheap plastic changes colors.

The issue is very few do. Do you know of any off the shelf electronics that use such plastic?

macmini_1.jpg

If you really want one they're on Craigslist here some asking $2k lol.

I think employees got to take them home a while ago.

Back