White PSU Options

Siriso

Limp Gawd
I'm building a rig for a friend and she wants it white themed in a Thermaltake Core P3 Snow. Having some trouble finding a white themed PSU at 650-850W. The only two I've found that I think have any hope of ever being restocked are the Corsair RMx White series and the PC Power & Cooling Silencer MkIII. I didn't expect the search to be so difficult.

If anyone has some recommendations, I'd could use some.

ryan_975

[H]F Junkie
I had a Seasonic Snow 1050 in my last build. I think they also had a 850w version. But I think the white fad has pretty well died down. If all else fails, you could paint or wrap one.

Siriso

Limp Gawd
I actually managed to find the RMx 750 in stock at Amazon just after I posted that so I went ahead and pulled the trigger. Even if a better option presents, I figure I can sit on it as a spare. Still keeping my eyes open for anything that looks like an even better fit.

Smoblikat

Weaksauce
Just FYI, I had an old PCPnC (MK1?) 1000W that ran a "crazy" QX9770 system and a quadfire 4870 setup for years without issue, and I currently have a Mk2 750W that I bought new in 2010 that I still use in my main rig. Never had an issue with quality (corsairs have always treated me well too), and I know the Mk3 line has a white 1200W unit, might be worth looking into even if bought used, these PSU's seem to hold up well over time.

Siriso

Limp Gawd
The one I ordered that claimed to be in stock says it's expected June 9.

JustinC

n00b
I do not know the exact model names but I know that Fractal Designs and NZXT make power supplies as well.
You can do a quick Google search and get the name of the models from Fractal Designs and NZXT.