White PS4 comming out

Comixbooks

Fully [H]
http://www.theverge.com/2014/6/10/5...geous-white-sony-playstation-4-destiny-bundle

The comments on the bottom of the site are hilarious =)

white-playstation-4-640x378.jpg

I think it's funny whenever a console is released in black or white, people always clamour for the opposite colour. I like the PS4 in black, but I think the XBONE looks better in white.

I'll be getting that for sure. The white looks way better then the black

looks nice id never buy it. All my equipment is black I can't stand when one thing stands out so my black ps4 stays

Is the touchpad white like in that image? I could have sworn it was black.

I'm with HisSvt76, everything I have is black and their aren't many white TVs and Receivers in the world.

The touchpad is actually black with the white system, the destiny bundle has the white system and it was said earlier this isn't the same one

you can get just the white controllers available for pre otder on Amazon release date same as white bundle.

Pre-ordered mine, I'm glad I canceled my launch pre-orders because Destiny is the game I've wanted . White may stick out likea sore thumb with all my black devices but I do have a silver Halo Reach version of the 360, which looks fine . I wish more devices used white it looks very clean and doesn't show dust as much as black, I live in the Nevada desert and dust is a never ending thing. The other game I' looking forward to is Evove.

Even though I already have a PS4, I really like the look of this white one. Maybe if my PS4 ever bites the dust, I'll replace it with one of these.

Hopefully ms releases a white xbone too. I'll get both for sure. The black shows dust and scratches way too easily

White's nice to look at when it's new and shiny but not practical for long-term for me. I stopped buying white electronics because of yellowing issues that keep cropping up long-term (most recently with my white Japanese DualShock PS3 controller after a few years of owning it).

White's nice to look at when it's new and shiny but not practical for long-term for me. I stopped buying white electronics because of yellowing issues that keep cropping up long-term (most recently with my white Japanese DualShock PS3 controller after a few years of owning it).

Were you a smoker or is that from sweaty hands?

Seriously. All the white electronic devices that I've owned over the years have not had any yellowing issues at all, going back to the original SNES that I bought in 1991 and still play (not really white though, I guess...). I also have white PS3 controllers and they're still as white as the day I purchased them.

Yeah my PS4 is scratched to hell already I only used it for a couple of hours..

Smoke-free household. I'm pretty sure it's a combination of what you implied: oils from hands and oxidation. I sometimes put my electronics back in their boxes, and I think that the combination of the hand oils being left on them from last use and being 'closed/suffocated' or touching the inner plastic/packaging cause them to yellow.

Some years ago one person posted a pic of his white PSP turning yellow and everyone giving him grief with cheetos jokes. After some investigation, it was evident that it was some plastic case protector he was enclosing the PSP with that 'reacted' to make it turn yellow because the yellowing was only in spots where the case touched the PSP.

I've read that there's a fire retardant chemical in these plastics that causes them to yellow with age. Not sure smoking, sweaty hands, or Cheetoh dust has anything to do with it. Having said that, I have repaired PCs that belonged to smokers and they were NASTY.

The PS4 is a major player (this generation). They need a white console for more major-ness. Games = back burner.

How many titles are in development for the Wii U again? Keep your sarcastic attitude in the Wii U is done thread. It took the Wii U over a year to have a game anyone cared about and it's still selling worse than the Dreamcast did.

Both the Xbox One and PS4 each have more games in development right now than the Wii U will see probably it's entire lifecycle.

How many titles are in development for the Wii U again? Keep your sarcastic attitude in the Wii U is done thread. It took the Wii U over a year to have a game anyone cared about and it's still selling worse than the Dreamcast did.

Both the Xbox One and PS4 each have more games in development right now than the Wii U will see probably it's entire lifecycle.

So let me see if I'm picking up what you're putting down: MOAR sales = MOAR major-ness?

Don't you two bring your lovers quarrel into this thread! *points back to the Wii U is done thread*

I wonder if this white version will lose the wobble, or was the wobble something that just affected the first batch of PS4s?

Don't you two bring your lovers quarrel into this thread! *points back to the Wii U is done thread*

I wonder if this white version will lose the wobble, or was the wobble something that just affected the first batch of PS4s?

I think that was part of the design, it's pretty stupid tbh because nothing prevented them from putting two up front. It doesn't make any sense. There is nothing preventing them from fixing it, the vertical stand certainly doesn't have anything to do with it.

I'd like to know the reason for it frankly.

Another thing I would like to see is to have the blue light on during the on state instead of the orange. That's a nit pick but other folks have said the same thing.

Another thing I would like to see is to have the blue light on during the on state instead of the orange. That's a nit pick but other folks have said the same thing.

Blue = start up
White=on
Orange=sleep
Red=oh shit

Or white lol I am not near it to see but you get the idea. They should swap the white and blue roles imo

when I hada vic -20 and a c-64 I sprat painted the caseswhat ever color I wanted, never been one to not customize my electronics .

Back