• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

White PC parts

celwin

[H]ard|Gawd
2FA
Joined
Oct 18, 2006
Messages
1,593
I want to do an all white build. The case is easy enough to find in white; However I'm having a hell of a time finding a DVD burner that is white. forget about a motherboard that is white. I can do witout the MB being white, but I absolutely need a white DVD burner. Any links or recommendations?
 
Thanks. I would definately need to paint this one. white is too dull. so it looks like that's my only option. buying any drive and painting the bezel.
 
Probably not what you're looking for, but for owners of the white Silverstone SG05 , this is the matching faceplate that I (and others) have used for slimline (laptop style) DVD drives: http://www.centrix-intl.com/details.asp?productid=9003
Comes with or without DVD logos. Looks great and perfect match for the white SG05. Price is fair but shipping is steep -- throw in a HDMI cable or something else so you don't lose as much sleep over it.
 
Back
Top