Which X-FI?

theseeker

2[H]4U
Joined
Apr 27, 2005
Messages
2,245
Which X-fi card is the best for gaming? I will be pairing this card with Klipsch 5.1 or Logitech 5450.
 
I went for the 5450's and the Xtreme card. I was quite impressed while playing COD2 and the entire experience was nothing short of complete immersion.
 
I used to have the Xtreme, then I got the F4tality. It can go max volume without getting scratchy now, and has the xram too.
 
No problems with my Xtreme I would save the money and go for it.
 
serbiaNem said:
I used to have the Xtreme, then I got the F4tality. It can go max volume without getting scratchy now, and has the xram too.

You know whats weird...on my old XP3200+ system my Fatalty would distort if volume settings were above about 90% like it was being overdriven into clipping. BUT: Now I have it in my sli system, it works clean up to max volume settings on everything...no clipping.
 
serbiaNem said:
I used to have the Xtreme, then I got the F4tality. It can go max volume without getting scratchy now, and has the xram too.


Isn't the xram only used for like music recording and stuff like that?
 
It has been a week now and I really love the Xtreme and the Logi 5450's, COD2 never sounded so good! Very, very immersing.
 
Back
Top