Which would you choose?

Between the two, the 570. But to be honest I would not buy either. They're both overpriced compared to other cards available.

Are you only looking at Nvidia? Because I'd suggest a 2GB 6950 for around $270-280. They are easily overclockable from stock 800 to 880mhz (stock 6970 frequency) and pretty much have a card about as fast as a 6970 (a 570 is around the same speed at 1920x1200).

I would get the "GV-N570OC-13I Rev2.0" for the displayport :) DEATH TO MINI-DISPLAY PORT ;) Also you didn't specify resolution. So I assume 1080p.

I like Nvidia over AMD because of driver problems.. Amd seems to be slow at getting good drivers out.. And yes I would be gaming 1080p 27 inch monitor.. After reading ever review I can find.. I'm not sure why I wouldn't get the evga 448 classified.. I read people saying its to much get a 570 but its just as good as a 570 and it most cases is 20 or 30 bucks cheaper.. And OC's like a beast.. Just not sure why a lot of people are bashing it...lol

The 448 classified is awesome. 10 layer pcb, 6 phase power management, monster overclocking, as quick as the reference 570 by at default speeds, $30 bucks cheaper.... let people bash it, it's an awesome card.

And lets not forget that the eVGA logo lights up on the classified. Bow down!...

mGeFc.jpg

That will look good in my 650D.. Btw what kind of case is that Micron? Looks like a test bench..

Back