Which would work better?

Neither will work "better"; both are more than adequate for your needs. However, based on the price I recommend that you go with the BFG PSU. There's no need to pay $20 more for the PCP&P unit which by any account is slightly inferior.
 
BFG-ES 800 man. Definitely BFG. It has 65A on the +12V vs 60A on the PC Power. Plus, you pay cheaper upfront and cheaper after rebate. Also, depending on what size lcd you have now, if you have a 22" lcd display, the Antec EA650 for $60 with free shipping is a very good deal. Enough to power a single GTX 260, GTX 280 or Radeon HD4870x2 video card. I say if you only have a 22" display, I would get a GTX 260(216) video card and settle for the Antec EA650 for $60.
 
Yeah I'm picking up the 19" LG monitor with 10000:1 ratio 2ms response. I just haven't built a pc in 7 years and I am sick of lagging behind my B&%$#A*+ friends. You can only play on an AGP card for so long........
 
19" lcd? Man Antec EA650 already for $60. No sense to even consider SLI for only a 19" lcd. The rest of the money, dump it on the GTX 260 card.
 
Back
Top