Which wireless mouse?

moelarry

n00b
Hi, I am looking to buy a wireless mouse. I want to know which one is the best choice.

In terms of wireless mouse performance, it's pretty clear: the Logitech MX700 or MX900 has the most superior technology. If it doesn't fit your hand, I of course can't recommend it. Go to a computer store--any computer store--and check this mouse out. If it fits you well, look no further, because the MX700/900 are some of the best mice, period.

I would say the MX700. I was a little hesitant to spend the $... but now I don't regret it a bit!

It fits my hand soooo good :)

MX700 for life :D

... Okay, until something better comes along, but "for life" just sounded better ...

Thanks I was thinking about that one but was hesitant.

Does anyone know the differences between the mx700 and the mx900?

Originally posted by moelarry
Thanks I was thinking about that one but was hesitant.

Does anyone know the differences between the mx700 and the mx900?

MX700 is the origional, MX900 is the newer version featuring Bluetooth. I have the DiNovo keyboard/MX900 set and i love it, mouse is awesome as well as keyboard. The set's a little pricy, but i thought it was worth it:cool:

yet another vote for the MX700 from me...i have the MXDuo, and it just rocks...get the combo if you can afford it ;)

mx900 here...wouldn't trade it for the world!

The Mx900 mouse and keynoard are good for up to 30ft away from the receiver, the MX700 is only rated at 6ft away from the receiver.

mx900 here...wouldn't trade it for the world!

The Mx900 mouse and keynoard are good for up to 30ft away from the receiver, the MX700 is only rated at 6ft away from the receiver.

MX700.. hands down. You just can't beat the recharging cradle..a must for wireless mice IMO :)

If your looking for long range accuracy and bluetooth support then i would probably get the MX900. Otherwise i would just get the MX700.

Back