Which white fan has the most static pressure?

Probably a Noctua NF-F12 for 120mm. Though if using on a radiator it's been pretty well demonstrated that the A12x25 actually performs better.

probably that ^^. you can probably find that info on the specs pages....

TOUGHFAN 14 White high static pressure fan can perform at a maximum operating speed of up to 2000 RPM, producing a consistent airflow of 119.1 CFM with 3.54 mm-H2O static pressure, and maintaining a low audio noise level of 33.2 dB-A. May not be the best high static but may be the look you want. Specs certainly look good.

those^^ are decent too, them and the noctuas look to be best BUT are really pricey.

To my knowledge, Noctua has never made white fans as an everyday product.

For standard thickness: Thermaltake Toughfan 12 (its white and grey) or Be Quiet Silent Wings 4 Pro. Both perform very similarly. The Toughfan pushes slightly more air at low speeds and high speeds. But, is also slightly louder. Historically, I am a fan of Be Quiet's fans for noise and quality. However, Thermaltake's Toughfans are really dang good for performance and quality. I've had both versions of their 140 and love them. If you value noise over anything else, the Be Quiet is the best choice, when compared to the original Toughfan 12. and its also pure white. However, the Toughfan 12 is quite a bit lower cost.

Be Quiet has a non-pro version of the Silent Wings 4, which costs less. However, it performs a little worse and still costs more than the Toughfan 12.

If you want to try a thicker fan. Lian Li has a non-RGB version of the Lian Li UNI FAN P28. It pushes a fair bit more air than a Toughfan 12. But, is up to 2 decibels louder and its 28mm thick. I would pick the Toughfan or the Be Quiet.

If Thermaltake ever makes the Toughfan Pro in White, its better than the Lian Li, while being quieter, and still only 25mm thick.

all of these fans have been reviewed by Techpowerup.

Last edited:
Back