• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

which webcam should I buy ???

Kryogen

Gawd
Joined
Feb 3, 2002
Messages
937
I'd like to buy a webcam, but I don't know anything about them.

Should I just take the cheapest?
I already have a mic, so I don't need an integrated one.

Advice? Are all webcam equal? thanks
 
Hello,

Check out Logitech's line of web cam's. I just recently purchased the logitech notebook web cam and I must say I'm very impressed with the quality.


Good luck
 
Back
Top