Which Video card

ATLMOBO

n00b
Joined
Apr 9, 2005
Messages
32
Hey all,

WHich video card works well with the following MB. "GIGABYTE GA-K8N Ultra-9 ATX AMD Motherboard"...Price range would be 300 to 375...Thanks,

I'm almost finished buying all my components...
 
running XPMCE 2005...All the new games, music, pictures, video's etc..

Purchased so far:
19" LG LCD
300 GB Maxtor HD
120 GB Maxtor HD (backup)
GIGABYTE GA-K8N Ultra-9 ATX AMD Motherboard ...Buying soon
AMD 4000 Sledgehammer...On order
Video Card...?
Coolermaster case
Coolermaster PSU
etc...
 
Dual 6800 Ultras :cool:

Otherwise any PCIe card will work well. A 6800GT might be more reasonable.
 
Your only real PCI-E option in that price range is the X800Xl, great card, great value at around $275-$325.
 
Thanks for all the replys I bought the 6800 gt with the giabyte motherboard I mentioned in the beginnnig of the is thread. Now all I need is my new case and PS.

Thanks again!
 
Back
Top