• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Which Video Card Should I Use?

springer

n00b
Joined
Mar 27, 2010
Messages
2
Ok,

It's been a while since I was in the hardware area, I do video editing using 3d studio max and after effects, I have a quad core 2.2Ghz AMD with 8GB of Ram, I have 2 video cards to choose from, which would suite me best for video editing?

FX370 Low Profile: http://www.nvidia.com/object/product...rofile_us.html

or

Geforce 9600GT: http://www.nvidia.com/object/product...9500gt_us.html


I think it would obviously be the 9500GT but I figured maybe I was missing something since the other is a Quadro and says it's designed for Adobe...
 
Back
Top