- Joined
- Jul 11, 2001
- Messages
- 12,828
Well first of all, I'm unclear as to if the game is using PhysX or if it's using CUDA directly for it's extra effects.
Assuming that it is using PhysX, does anyone know which version it uses?
What it comes down to is that 2.8.1 is the last version of PhysX which works on the old Ageia PPU, which is what I have. This is the version used in games like Batman, Mirrors edge, etc. I assume it would use a newer version but it would be interesting to find out one way or another for sure.
Assuming that it is using PhysX, does anyone know which version it uses?
What it comes down to is that 2.8.1 is the last version of PhysX which works on the old Ageia PPU, which is what I have. This is the version used in games like Batman, Mirrors edge, etc. I assume it would use a newer version but it would be interesting to find out one way or another for sure.