Which version of Mozilla/SeaMonkey to download for Vista64 ?

Zorachus

[H]F Junkie
I was a brave dude this weekend and tried out Vista64-Ultimate :cool: WoW the trials and tribulations it was and still is to get this baby running smooth......My biggest problem was every restart from Vista would shutdown the system 50% of the time and still does, once in the OS it works smooth as butter, and I installed the latest nForce4AMD drivers, plus the newest 8800GTX drivers, and so far in Vista64 is works really nice, I just hate to press restart it crashes half the time trying to get back into the OS :rolleyes:

Anyway's......Which version of the Mozilla web browser should I download install do I have to have the 64bit version only, but I dont see one just 32bit ?......Thank's
http://www.mozilla.org/projects/seamonkey/releases/

Hm you see in the start there is 3 icons, a round thing, a lock and an arrow.

Don't click the round thing... to turn off your pc click the arrow and select shutdown or restart.

My rig

e6600 intel dual core

asus p5n32-e sli motherboard

nvidia 8800 gts graphics card

2 gig ddr 2 ram

1 terabyte of hard drive space

Vista 64 bit ultimate

As for browser, Internet explorer on vista has a 64 bit version which you can use. For Firefox i'm not sure if there is a 64bit but i got it installed and working on my pc just fine...

most 32 bit apps will run under x64 M$ os' without any issues. I'm using Flock, myself. I refuse to use 64 bit browsers right now-- plugin support is absolutely dismal. There are 64-bit compiled versions of Mozilla/Firefox/Thunderbird available.

Back