• Great friend of mine with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Which Vantec fan controller?

LyL18

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 4, 2004
Messages
468
Ok, well I want to get a fan controller so I can turn down my fans and make my system a little quieter. So I have 2 picked out, both vantec, but I cant realy decide which one. Heres the choices

VANTEC Nexus Fan Controller Panel (Black), Model "NXP-201"
$18.99 + $4.00 SH

Vantec NXP-305-BK (BLACK) Nexus Fan & Light Controller Panel -RETAIL
$31.99 + $4.00 SH

I have 5 total case fans running in my PC. Refer to my awesome diagram :). I dont really feel the need to control the exaust fans, but id like to manipulate the intake and window fans.

b............f
a..2 .......r
c.....1.....n
k........2..t

The $18 one is 4 channel fan and the $31 is 3 fans. But the expensive one has the option of turning the fans OFF and comes with 2 cold cathodes...grr cant decide! Which one would you get?
 
Thanks for the replies! :rolleyes: I made a decision real quick and got the $19 one due to budget and channel reasons. Cya
 
Back
Top