• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Which Ultrawide 29" is better?

RedLegion

n00b
Joined
May 11, 2013
Messages
19
Pretty simple question.

Im going to be using it as my main gaming screen.

Is the LG a better choice than the DELL?

Or should I just go eyefinity? I have a Sapphire 7950 OC and I don't see an upgrade until I have the cash to buy a GTX Titan.
 
I checked out the ultrawide lg at microcenter and much prefer my eyefinity setup. Anywhere locally you can check one out?
 
Not really. I live in North Dakota and the only place that I would know of would be 35 miles away and thats a Best Buy.
 
for the same price I'd rather have 3 24" monitors and a rez that has more support in games. nice monitor though, especially if you are limited on desk space.
 
Back
Top