• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Which terminator should I buy??

animeguru

Needs More Cowbell
Joined
Nov 5, 2001
Messages
1,434
Okay, I have an external storage array that I will be filling with some U160 Ultrastars connected to an LSI MegaRAID 1600. I understand that I need an active terminator, but I'm not sure which one of these is the one that I need. The connector type is an HD68.


http://www.scsi4me.com/?menu=menu_scsi&pid=3035&display=terminator5.htm

or

http://www.scsi4me.com/?menu=menu_scsi&pid=3270

The first one seems like the one to get, but the second one says something about HVD, but I'm not terribly familiar with that. ANyone have a thought??

TIA!!
 
i'd check this, but i'm pretty sure your Ultrastar drives are LVD, so you should be able to use the 1st one.

check this link and look at the general information, 3rd bullet.
 
Back
Top