• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Which temps correspond to what.

criccio

Fully Equipped
2FA
Joined
Mar 26, 2008
Messages
14,688
I obviously know the CPU temps, but speedfan shows "temp1, temp2, and temp3" and I dont know what they are. HW monitor only shows 2 that I dont know. Anyone have any ideas? I just put a small 5v fan on my NB and now i want to monitor its temp.

Untitled-1.png
 
Yeah, never quite understood speedfan's labeling system. Everest is a lot more clear in my exp.
 
Its a case of elimination. Just compare with other software utils (like Everest etc.) to work out which is which. Then you can type in your own labels into Speedfan.
 
Back
Top