I've narrowed down my choice of speakers to:
Behringer MS40
and
Audioengine A2
I like the Behringer's because they're cheap at about $120 shipped. The Audioengine A2 speakers seem to be better than the Behringer's, but cost $80 more.
I will be using these speakers primarily for music (metal/rock mostly) and very light gaming. I also want speakers that can hook directly into my PC and don't require a subwoofer or anything extra to work/sound decent. I should also note they'll be used in a fairly small room, so it's not like I need anything I can wake the neighbors with.
So, are the Audioengine A2's worth the extra $80 or will I be pleased enough by the Behringer's?
Behringer MS40
and
Audioengine A2
I like the Behringer's because they're cheap at about $120 shipped. The Audioengine A2 speakers seem to be better than the Behringer's, but cost $80 more.
I will be using these speakers primarily for music (metal/rock mostly) and very light gaming. I also want speakers that can hook directly into my PC and don't require a subwoofer or anything extra to work/sound decent. I should also note they'll be used in a fairly small room, so it's not like I need anything I can wake the neighbors with.
So, are the Audioengine A2's worth the extra $80 or will I be pleased enough by the Behringer's?