• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

which speakers are better?

silk186

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Feb 26, 2008
Messages
1,628
Logitech Z3 £25
Logitech Z323 £30 (new)

I can pick up either of these sets for almost the same price. I know that the Z323 is much newer and they are both 2.1 systems. Can't find proper reviews on the Z3 and can't find any comparisons.

Right now, I use my computer as my TV, watching tv shows and some movies and I do some light gaming on it. Will do more gaming later.
 
Last edited:
of the two the older ones are better


however neither are all that good.

z3's
http://www.digitaltrends.com/pc-speaker-reviews/logitech-z3-2-1-review/ (sats 8.5watts sub 23watts..meh....)

Z323

http://www.cnet.com/products/logitech-z323-speaker-system/ (sats 6watts and 18watt sub....ummm yeah...ok then...)




so this is a bit more money but I think it will be money well spent

Microlabs FC330 £44.98 (free delivery)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Microlabs-F...=UTF8&qid=1397068568&sr=8-2&keywords=microlab


review:

http://www.xtremecomputing.co.uk/articles_pages/microlab_fc330_2_1_speaker_kit,1.html


not the best speakers in the world but going to run circles around either of those logitech sets.. if you do go with the logitechs the Z3s are way better if they are in good order.
 
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Thanks for the advice. I will pick up the Z3s on Friday. I can upgrade later if I'm unsatisfied.
 

If they sound better (after some work with equalizer, they sound really good) than these dirt cheap Microlab B70's bookshelfs I got, I woulda seconded this selection.

They made my bedroom tv sound phenomenal (well, a major improvement over the tv-speakers).

Seems the FC330's have fake tweeters though, even though they receive good ratings.

img6303b-1.jpg


Weird......Aesthetical purposes?
 
Back
Top