Which should I get? fx 5950 - 6600 - 9800xt

t0xik

Bad Trader
My 6800oc just burnt and i have under 60$ to get a card..

the 5950 is 40$

6600 is 65$ (little over my budget)

and the 9800xt is 60$

I play CS source and 1.6 along with an older game called team fortress classic. I mostly play TFC and watch pr0n. Which of these would do me the best for the buck. thanks for the help! Im a newb

I would go for the 9800XT, although the 6600 if its a "gt" model would not be bad either. The 9800XT will do well with the games you play right now.

I bought the card USED. I dont have a reciept =(

Any way to get around that?

It is a BFG 6800 OC.

t0xik said:
I bought the card USED. I dont have a reciept =(

Any way to get around that?

It is a BFG 6800 OC.

You don't need any proof of purchase to RMA. As long as it's a BFG, and it has the original cooler, it's eligible for RMA. Call BFG:

1 800-BFG-FIXX

They have great 24/7 customer support-they'll give you an RMA number without any questions.

o crap lol! they said they will RMA it.. now all i need is a stock cooler =x

t0xik said:
o crap lol! they said they will RMA it.. now all i need is a stock cooler =x

best bet would be the FS forum...

Currently my friend has my 6800oc, but he's using it...

If you bought me a silencer for the 6800 for $20ish I'd gladly ship you out the stock cooler free of charge...

Ill do it! I have the Zalman FATALITY fan that I will trade... It cost me like 50$ lol! hit me up in PM

go either the 9800 pro or xt and make sure its an r360 core slap a nice cooler on it, OC it and watch it leave the 6600gt in its dust.

rcf1987 said:
go either the 9800 pro or xt and make sure its an r360 core slap a nice cooler on it, OC it and watch it leave the 6600gt in its dust.

cooler is an additional $20 :\ not such a good idea for a card thats only worth $40.

lol this si a sweet as thread, a fatality fan for a stock fan!! lol but the guy gets a free card, good for u homie, but i have an extra bfg fx 5200 they dont sell anymore could i rma that and get a different card?

Back