• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Which should I believe?

2k3eblade

Gawd
Joined
Sep 21, 2005
Messages
993
temps.jpg


Which temp monitoring program should I trust?
 
In my experience, speedfan has been the most unreliable as far as accuracy goes Realtemp and Coretemp depends on which developer was right about TJmax on your processor..
 
In my experience, speedfan has been the most unreliable as far as accuracy goes Realtemp and Coretemp depends on which developer was right about TJmax on your processor..

Speed fan works fine for me. New version even lets my control my HS fan.

Given, this is on an old 939 board so it's got better support.
 
7000 rpm?

Says it's on southbridge. Still though, your PC must be loud as hell. Honestly though, your temperatures are about 30C too low anyway. I would crank down on cooling some. As far as reliable goes, I would trust CoreTemp. I remember speedfan being 15C off.
 
I dont know what is right, but i think it would be coretemp if i remember correctly, but anyways there nice temps.
You cant see me.
 
Back
Top