• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

which settings would make hl2 look better?

joethemole

Gawd
Joined
Nov 9, 2004
Messages
759
9600xt

1000/800 every high no aa/af

or 1200/1000 model/texture at midium everything else high no aa/af

i'm thinking of going 1000/800 with aa/af and see what happens
 
With a 9600XT, I'd play at 1280 x 1024 with everything on high, no aa/af.

I love nice graphics, but I love higher resolutions better. So if I had to make a choice, I'd go 1280 x 1024 with medium everything.

I'm addicted to higher resolutions ever since I started using them :) If my monitor supported 1600 x 1200, I'd be going that route. (barring that the game actually supports it)
 
Back
Top