• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Which riser card is right for my supermicro server?

ChRoNo16

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Feb 3, 2011
Messages
1,593
My brother gave me a supermicro 1u server, only issue is, it has basically no expandability options.

I need to toss in my eSata raid card, i believe is a PCIe 1x, I just need help figuring out which riser card is the right one for this server, the board inside is a Supermicro X8sti-F, in a short depth 1u rackmount case, case is a supermicro but idk what model.

I think I need a PCIe x16 riser to accomplish this?

Some help would be greatly appreciated, Need to get this thing up and running asap.
 
Back
Top