Which PSU?

Liam

Gawd
Just a quick question of which PSU you think would be the best of the following group:
350W Fortron PSU (FSP350-60BT)
350W Enermax PSU (Enermax EG365P-VE (FM) 350W ATX PS)
420W CWT PSU (CWT 420W Dual Fan PS w/ auto temp control)
or a Thermaltake Silent PurePower - 420W Solution PSU.
This would be powering the rig below, but with a 9800 Pro and 1GB of ram. Would any of these PSU's even be able to power it? I sure hope so because thats as far as my budget allows me to go. So, a) which of the following is the best, and b) will they even suffice?
Thank you

the fortron would be an excellent choice although i would try and save up a lil more to get a model in the 400w range.. for the price tho, they cant be beat

dabie said:
the fortron would be an excellent choice although i would try and save up a lil more to get a model in the 400w range.. for the price tho, they cant be beat

I would save up for the 530w model. That way he wouldn't have any problems upgrading his pc later on. Thats just my opinion though.

a) Fortron
b) Yes, but at a minimum. If you can save a little more to get more.

You can get Super Flowers pretty cheap over at Directron, and they're made in the same factory as Enermax and Fortron. I love my 450w, everythings really solid and it really does a great job moving air around.

Back