Which psu?

antmest

Weaksauce
Hi guys....i'm going to buy one of these psu's:
-Seasonic g 360w
-Be quiet straight power 11 400w
I want to know now about quality of these psu and if they are good for a 2600x and a gtx 1060 or rx580? Thanks

for the sake of peace of mind if you are planning to go with low wattage PSU, go with the GTX 1060 as the RX 580 will pull 200W easily alone without any overclock.. 95W for the CPU and you are already in the 300W land, with little headroom for spare components and you don't want the PSU to run at/over 80% capacity always...

of those PSUS I would go straight with the Seasonic G 360W a single big 12V rail will always be better (specially at such low wattages) and the Be quiet have 3 12v rails that will deliver only 380W that just ask for troubles and issues overtime.. and also you can't never go wrong with Seasonic.

nice guys....i found also this: enermax platimax df 500w....80 plus platinum...with sleeved cables....very very nice? Can you tell me the oem and if it is a quality product or not??? today i would choose this or seasonic 360w....

Just look at the reviews, not having had one personally I can't speak to it. I've had a ton of good luck with Rosewill PSU's, tons of Corsairs, and a few EVGA's.

Back