After reading all the available info here, my head is swimming.
Im a novice builder, about to build my second PC.
All the parts arent final, but it will include an AMD64 3200(939) and a 6800GT(pci-e). I plan to do some OC'ing.
The more i read, the more im confused about what needs a 24pin this or nonono you can put a 20 pin in it and its ok...or does it have dual 12 volt lines and how many amps are on it cause it could use 110watts...blah!
What would you guys recommend as a good PSU, possible PSU/case combo so that when i am actually assembling this thing, I can just do it.
Im a novice builder, about to build my second PC.
All the parts arent final, but it will include an AMD64 3200(939) and a 6800GT(pci-e). I plan to do some OC'ing.
The more i read, the more im confused about what needs a 24pin this or nonono you can put a 20 pin in it and its ok...or does it have dual 12 volt lines and how many amps are on it cause it could use 110watts...blah!
What would you guys recommend as a good PSU, possible PSU/case combo so that when i am actually assembling this thing, I can just do it.