HardForumer
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Oct 1, 2011
- Messages
- 173
2600K the best out right now?
Should I wait for the 2700K? (Not willing to wait till 2012)
I know this isnt the AMD section, but I want to know which processor to get without having to open 2 threads.
Im looking for overclocking, and gaming will be my priority for this PC.
So which processor is the best for me right now (or 2-3 months at most from now)
Is the bulldozer coming this month? Any idea on how good it will be?
Should I wait for the 2700K? (Not willing to wait till 2012)
I know this isnt the AMD section, but I want to know which processor to get without having to open 2 threads.
Im looking for overclocking, and gaming will be my priority for this PC.
So which processor is the best for me right now (or 2-3 months at most from now)
Is the bulldozer coming this month? Any idea on how good it will be?