which pre-order figure for DOOM ]I[???

baron.JPG

baron2.JPG

baron3.JPG

baron4.JPG

personally...i wish I couldve gotten the Mancubus. But that one is only given to BB i believe. The pinky and Baron are sent out to EB/Gamestop (my baron was from an EB)

I think there is a 4th figure too......thought it was of the Imp but im not sure which chain gets that exclusive

wow, thats really much smaller than i expected them to be.. beh

Originally posted by Absolut Talent
personally...i wish I couldve gotten the Mancubus. But that one is only given to BB i believe. The pinky and Baron are sent out to EB/Gamestop (my baron was from an EB)

I think there is a 4th figure too......thought it was of the Imp but im not sure which chain gets that exclusive

So you preordered it online but they send the gifts rigth away?...I thought that they send it once the games come out...

no, i went into EB and bought the pre-order (while I was already in there to get COD and NFSU)

In all the pre-order boxes, there is the figure which is from that particular chain.

Same thing at BB. All their pre-order boxes have the little figure in them

Honestly, I dont know how it works for pre-orders over the internet. They could either send it out to you now, or it comes when the game is shipped

Pink was cool. Specially when you got the sound modded to make it sound like he's say "tickle tickle tickle" when it hits you :)

wouldn't the online stores send you a box with the poster and figurine and pre-order box when you pre-order?

Whats worse... my friend and I just pre-ordered at EB here in Canada, luckily they had two figurines of Pinky left. But Pinky is even shorter than the Baron. I would have paid a few bucks more if they'd make it a bit bigger - say the height of an average lighter with the body proportional.

Originally posted by Term-X
Whats worse... my friend and I just pre-ordered at EB here in Canada, luckily they had two figurines of Pinky left. But Pinky is even shorter than the Baron. I would have paid a few bucks more if they'd make it a bit bigger - say the height of an average lighter with the body proportional.

Can u post pics? :D ...put something next to Pinky for size reference.

Originally posted by Term-X
Hope this helps...

Pinky

Thanks, dude. Man, that thing is tiny. Almost not worthy of being displayed on my monitor.

BTW, what is that DOOM 3 thing underneath the mouse? A book?

I think its the pre-order box. Note the "game not included" bit at the top.

Yes, it is the pre-order box. I am guessing they are trying to replicate what probably will be the official retail box art. Though it has text about the box noting it is pre-order only and things about Ebgames, etc

Pinky. The Baron design is better, but they've got him in one retarded looking position (Looks like he's busting a move or something)..

Back