Well let me post my system first.
AMD FX-55
DFI LanParty Ultra-D
2GB PQI RAM DDR400 (2x 1G)
Lian-Li PC-60Plus Black
Zalman 7700Cu
2x Maxtor 300GB 16MB HDs
Pioneer Dual Layer DVD±RW
AOpen CD±RW/DVD-ROM
ATI X800XL
Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS
My case has 2 120mm fans and 2 80mm fans. I am looking for a panel to fit in my case (I have two 5.25" bays open) that will control the fans and maybe do some other useful things. But primarily, I want to control the speeds of the fans. Please post suggestions.
Thanks.
And maybe if you want to suggest replacing my stock fans, which ones would you get?
AMD FX-55
DFI LanParty Ultra-D
2GB PQI RAM DDR400 (2x 1G)
Lian-Li PC-60Plus Black
Zalman 7700Cu
2x Maxtor 300GB 16MB HDs
Pioneer Dual Layer DVD±RW
AOpen CD±RW/DVD-ROM
ATI X800XL
Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS
My case has 2 120mm fans and 2 80mm fans. I am looking for a panel to fit in my case (I have two 5.25" bays open) that will control the fans and maybe do some other useful things. But primarily, I want to control the speeds of the fans. Please post suggestions.
Thanks.
And maybe if you want to suggest replacing my stock fans, which ones would you get?