• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Which One?

krislim

n00b
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
17
I am looking for the best gaming headphone mostly for CS 1.6. So far i am looking hard into these headphones. If none of these are good then you can suggest any and price dosent really matter.

1) Sennheiser HD 580 (no mic)

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16826106303

2) Sennheiser HD 595 (no mic)

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16826106390

3) IceMat Siberia without the sound card

http://esportsea.com/index.php?s=proshop&d=product&id=67

4) IceMat Siberia with the sound card

http://esportsea.com/index.php?s=proshop&d=product&id=75

5) Steelpad 5H without the sound card

http://esportsea.com/index.php?s=proshop&d=product&id=70

6) Steelpad 5H with the sound card

http://esportsea.com/index.php?s=proshop&d=product&id=74

If none of these are good please feel free to suggest good ones also what is the difference of having the sound card come with it and buying one that dosent. I currently have the x-fi fatality sound card. Also for the headphones without mics can you guys suggest good ones for me.

Thanks Alot!!
 
Well, I'm going to buy Sennheiser HD 595 , currently I had HD 485 which is not suited for my
favourite newage music genre . . .

but I'm wondering about Sennheiser HD 595, I need 50Ohm version but in Amazon.com it is with 120Ohm impedance, is it correct or it is 50Ohm ?
 
I'm using some Beyerdynamic DT770pro headphones with a headphone amp and couldn't be happier with how they work with games.

There's nothing like gaming with good headphones ^_^.

OP said:
...you can suggest any and price dosent really matter
Are you sure price doesn't matter?
http://www.beyerdynamic.com/cms/Aviation_Products.1436.0.html#
Make sure you get the soft velour ear pads for comfort if that's your thing.
^_^

~Enjoy
 
HD595 of those choices, DT770-80 if you want closed gaming cans with great bass. :)
 
Back
Top