• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Which one?

HatefluX

n00b
Joined
May 24, 2005
Messages
63
http://samsung.com/Products/TV/LCDTV/LNR268WXXAA.asp

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...CategoryId=pcmcat39100050030&id=1125466651583

http://www.viewsonic.com/products/desktopdisplays/lcdtv/n2050w/
or
http://www.viewsonic.com/products/desktopdisplays/lcdtv/n2750w/

This is only for gaming, xbox, and PC. I already have a 930B but want widescreen with the ability to hook a console to it. I have been pouring over these forms for a week and would have already gotten the Gateway but someone here said that the Xbox via component in this monitor was way to dark. Has this been confirmed?
Thanx
 
Alright it sux in component, @ least for my PS2, way to dark. It also has the that wierd X pattern with the backlighting, but they may be noticable due to the brightness set to 80. Anyone with this monitor have any advice, settings for component. Beautiful otherwise.
 
Man the darkness problem is really putting me off. Is there a work around? When I look @ a dark spot in a game it loses all detail but if I move my head to the side it becomes visible.
Don't know weird.
 
Found it really dark, guess I need to play around with it. Do you have any settings suggestions??
Thanx
 
well..i used default settings, and with my Dish receiver, i found the quality great...via component
 
Back
Top